This is a bespoke course aimed at trained Makeup Artists, already working in the industry, but who could learn more from Cassie Lomas and her team. We determine the levels of each individual artist and work on areas they would like to improve on, looking at current trends, products and current techniques.
It is a practical based course and an intensive week of training and research. This course must be completed for any artist looking to be represented by Creatives Agency.
The course is a combination of demo’s, practical sessions. We give visual and creative help and input to help increase the standard of all artists who come to CLMA.
You will be given a brief and be required to do a mood-board for a final photoshoot which will take place on the last day. With a professional model and photographer you will leave with images to add to your portfolio of work.
Cassie aims to teach on this course (allowing for exceptional circumstances) so the Artists will have access to her expertise and advice.
You will instantly gain all the benefits of CLMA including access to the Events Team and our Complimentary Masterclasses.
- Period Makeup
- Researching a Brief
- Designing a Moodboard
- Current Trends/London Fashion Week
- Application Precision
- Studio Etiquette
- Business Advice
- Professional Photoshoot
ACCEPTANCE ON THIS COURSE IS BASED ON REVIEW OF YOUR CURRENT WORK & SKILL SET
- This course is based in Manchester
- This course is offered on a full time basis
- If paying a 20% deposit the remaining balance is due 2 weeks prior to the course start date
- Once your place is confirmed on the Finishing School all payments are non refundable please refer to our terms and conditions
- This course is available to advanced artists only
- Classes run from 10am to 4.30pm
- 100% attendance is required
- Includes 1 professional photoshoot
Please note: We reserve the right to amend the dates advertised if circumstances require us to.
Early bookings are now being taken for 2019 courses at the current 2018 advertised rate.