If you want to be a freelance Makeup Artist then the likeliness is that you will need to have skills in hair.
If you only do one, then you can only get half the work!
Our 2 week intensive course teaches you from beginner’s level to a Makeup Artist’s level, giving you the relevant skills needed to style hair for photoshoots, TV and red carpet events.
- Health and Saftey
- Roller Work
- Adding Volume and Texture
- Dressing Hair
- Working with Extensions
- Recreating Past Decades
- Hair Ups
- Editorial Styling
- Working from a Brief
- Male Grooming
- This course is based in Manchester
- Classes are Monday to Friday, 10am – 4:30pm
- Includes 1 professional shoot
- You may be required to pre-arrange a model to attend with you at varying times within the course as advised.
- Includes full professional hair kit; including hairdryer, tongs, training head & brushes
- 100% class attendance is required
Please note: We reserve the right to amend the dates advertised if circumstances require us to