This course is for those with previous training in makeup who would like to expand their skills into the fashion side of the job.
This is an in depth look into the role of a Makeup Artist working onProfessional Photoshoots or a freelance basis for the Fashion and Advertising Industry. Teaching important components that add to skills previously used for working on private clients or events makeup, you can make a crossover into concentrating on the fashion side of the business. This course is designed to initiate learning what is needed for a successful career as a Freelance Artist within fashion.
Students must have prior training and have completed the Bridal & Occasional make up and the Beauty make up for beginners course or the equivalent level.
You will instantly gain all the benefits of CLMA including access to the Events Team and our Complimentary Masterclasses.
- Role of a Professional Makeup Artist
- Period Makeup
- E-commerce Makeup
- Working to a Brief
- Darker Skin Tones
- Contouring and Highlighting – changing face/eye shapes
- Avant Garde Makeup Looks
- Blocking Out Eyebrows
- Colour Theory
- Researching LFW
- Trends in Makeup
- Creating Aspirational Looks for Advertising Clients
- This course is based in Manchester
- This course is available for artists with previous makeup training
- This course is offered on a full time basis
- Classes run from 10am to 4.30pm
- 100% attendance required
Please note: We reserve the right to amend the dates advertised if circumstances require us to